• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

work tank of monsters...Golden Dorado..Tiger fish..Armatus vampire tetras...stingrays

Becca

Members
Where do you work and why don't I work there?

Oh wait... because Michigan makes this place look tropical.

rad!! I've been looking for a dorado. and now i'll be looking for a vampire tetra too!
they won't let me have an aquarium at work....:(

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Amazing tank!
I want to something similar with my new tank except more rays so i could hopefully get some pups.
What size tank is that?

spazmattik

Members
rad!! I've been looking for a dorado. and now i'll be looking for a vampire tetra too!
they won't let me have an aquarium at work....:(
Jeff Rapps has dorado's on his list and he will be at aquamania. If you are not registered, now would be a good time so you can meet him there rather than pay for shipping. It will save you some money not to mention all the other benefits of attending :)

Jeff Rapps has dorado's on his list and he will be at aquamania. If you are not registered, now would be a good time so you can meet him there rather than pay for shipping. It will save you some money not to mention all the other benefits of attending :)

i'll be out of the area that weekend unfortunately... i have actually bought some stuff from him one time in the past and he was nice enough to meet me near his facility. that said, i'm certainly going to take a peek at his list!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Nice tank. Especially love the Hydroculus. We were pulling those things out of the river in Peru left and right. Nasty looking fellas, for sure.