• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish room update

npbarca

Members
Ive added a few more tanks to my fishroom, and of course some more fish! I have 4 10g fry tanks, with 4 saulosi fry from a tiny mom, and a 20L with 6 Taiwan reef growouts.

My breeding colony of Saulosi are starting to balance out. So far I think I have 3 males, 7 females, and 2 too small to tell. They are in a 40g by themselves, and had just spawned.

I added 2 females and 1 male to my original group of Chitambe type Masinje, originally 1m/3f. I expect a spawn from the dominant male very soon. They are in a 40b by themselves.

I picked up my group of F1 Phenochilus Tanzania "Star Sapphire" at the last meeting, 1m/3f. The male is the biggest at 3.5", and I can already tell he will be a stunner. 40b by themselves.

I have another rack of double 40b to set up this weekend, and 1 40b from the Pheno. rack that is set up but empty.**If anyone has any breeding groups looking to sell, shoot me a pm**.

I am going to construct another double 20L rack as soon as school gets out, and I might try breeding some Apistos. I also had some keyholes pair up in my community tank, so I might put them in a 20L by themselves.

So that's the update for now, may have a few spawns soon!