• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New Arrivals 11/1/2013

Jay

CCA Members
The web site is now updated with the new arrivals. Highlights include:

Aulonocara Eutreka Red nine 2.5" Males
Aulonocara Lemon Jake 4 2.5" part color males, one 2" part color male
Aulonocara Red Shoulders three 3" males
Auonocara Roberti F1 (New) one 3" male, Three 3" part color males
Aulonocara Ruby Red one 2.5" male, two 2.5" part color males
Aulonocara Ngara Flametail F1 one 2.5" male, two 2" part color males
Aulonocara Mdoka Orange Flametail F1 (New) two 2.5" part color males, two 2" part color males
Copardichromis Azureus one 4" male, three 3.5" males, one 3.5" part color male, four 3" part color males
Copadichromis ilesi (Rare-New)
Copadichromis Sp. Virginalis Sp. Gold F1
Cynotilapia Afra Jalo Reef F1
Paralabidochromis Chromogynos three 3" males, five 2.5" males
Placidochromis Yellow Black Fin one 3" part color male
Placidochromis Star Sapphire F1 2.5" Sex Uncertain
Protomelas Taiwan Reef three 3" part color males, one 2.5" part color male

Pseudotropheus Saulosi three 2" males, ten 1.5" males
Ptyochromis Hippo Salmon six 3" males, one 2.5" male
Xy. Kyoga Flameback three 3" part color males, seven 2.5" part color males

If you want any of these fish put an order in for them before some one else grabs them. Orders received starting today will be processed for shipping in the order they are received starting on Monday November 4.

Local Pick Ups will start again on Saturday November 2 by appointment.

Orders for the November 9, 2013 CCA meeting must be completed by Thursday November 7 at 8:00 p.m. However, I need $100 worth of order to come to this meeting and so far I have $0.00. If I do not reach the $100 mark by Wednesday November 6, 2013 at 5:00 p.m., I will not be coming to this meeting and other arrangements will need to be made to either pick up, ship, or cancel these orders. Remember to use the local pick up CCA option in the cart.

Do not forget, I am closed today for remolding of the heating system for my fish room. I will start to answer phones and emails starting November 2, 2013.

Jay

Cichlids Are Special