• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CAs and Tank for sale or trade..Pick up Laurel, MD

TMSB805

Members
Clearing out some space in my aqaurium. Below is what i have for sale or trade. Haven't been able to sex any of the Regani. Two of them had been treated for HITH about a month or so ago. They still have holes right in front of the eyes but are healthy and eating. I'll post pics up as soon as i can. I also have a 55g with a open pine stand that i'd like to trade for a 30g or 40g.

5.5-6" Female Lyonsi $30 or trade for a male of same size
5.5-6" (2)V.Regani unsexed w/holes $15
5.5-6" V. Regani unsexed $30
55g with open stand trade for 30 or 40g

rich_one

Members
He has pics up on MFK... the Regani are pretty nice. Wish I had room too. If only he needed a female lyonsi! LOL...

-Rich

jhumphreyw

Members
i will gladly take those regani off your hands , i got a 265gal , call me if your still giving them away free 202-487-3968 jason

Malawimania

Members
I have a 30 gallon I'd be willing to trade for the 55 gallon. The dimensions are 36 x 17 x 12. I live in bel air which is in harford county, not sure if your familiar with the area. I would be willing to meet you somewhere, or if you want to wait until the Januray CCA meeting we could swap there. The only problem is I don't have a stand for the 30 gallon. Let me know if your interested,

-Steve

TMSB805

Members
I have a 30 gallon I'd be willing to trade for the 55 gallon. The dimensions are 36 x 17 x 12. I live in bel air which is in harford county, not sure if your familiar with the area. I would be willing to meet you somewhere, or if you want to wait until the Januray CCA meeting we could swap there. The only problem is I don't have a stand for the 30 gallon. Let me know if your interested,

-Steve

Man i just went out a bought a 40b. So i guess i'll just be trying to sell the 55

UPDATE

50g long (48x15x17) w/glass tops and open pine stand $70 or trade for 36 x 18 stand
All three Regani- pending
lyonsi- no longer for sale

Last edited:

Laxison

Members
Hey there! Is the 50g still for sale? If so, do you have any pictures that you are able to post? Thank you!