• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Assorted equipment for sale

chris_todd

Members
The last (I hope!) of the "Getting out of the hobby for a while" sale items:

Two Eheim auto feeders, $10 each. These worked the last time I used them.

Two boxes of Eheim coarse filter pads for an Eheim 2217. Each box contains foam filter pads, never used. $5 each.

Three Hydor power heads, one is tiny, one is small, the other is medium. No idea what models these are. All were just tested, and all work. $5 each.

One mag 5 utility pump, very lightly used. Bought at House of Tropicals years ago for $100, I think this should be $40? Just tested it and it works fine.

Model 18A utility pump. I bought this from Andrew years ago, and it pumps a serious amount of water. $25? Just tested it and it works fine.

PM me if interested in any of this stuff.

chris_todd

Members
Everything is spoken for except the two Eheim auto feeders and the Hydor Powerheads (pending a response from Becca on which one she wanted).

rich_one

Members
Chris,

Got your pm, but can't pm with phone app. Still interested. I'll pm you when I am back by a computer.

-Rich

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

chris_todd

Members
Two Eheim auto feeders now have fresh batteries and I have confirmed they work. Dropping the price to $5 each.

The Hydor Koralia power heads - I have one Koralia Nano, one Koralia 1 (I think equivalent to current model 600), and a Koralia whose model number I cannot read, but I think it is equivalent to the 850. Each are $5

Everything else is spoken for.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I'll take which ever power head she doesn't want and one auto feeder. Will you be at the meeting?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Becca

Members
Everything is spoken for except the two Eheim auto feeders and the Hydor Powerheads (pending a response from Becca on which one she wanted).

Chris - sorry - I realized you're in Catonsville. I don't think I can make it out there in the foreseeable future.

chris_todd

Members
Prince and Mike, sorry, I obviously didn't make it to the meeting.

Prince, which Koralia would you like? Mike, you can have whatever Prince doesn't want.

Not sure when we can get together to exchange, but we can work that out in PM.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
The meeting is a week from saturday, so you haven't missed anything yet, but I wasn't sure if you were planning to attend the meeting.

Prince and Becca have first dibs, so I'll take whatever they don't want. If you're not going to make the meeting, I can pick them up and distribute at the meeting if that works out for everyone.

PM me if you're not going to attend the meeting and we'll figure out the logistics.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Rats! Would have loved to grab that utility pump from you... :/

chris_todd

Members
Huh, not sure why I thought I just missed a CCA meeting. Guess I'm just getting confused in my old age. I might be able to make the meeting on the 8th, if only to drop off this stuff to folks that bought it. I'll let you know.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
If not I am willing to pay shipping. The two powerheads and the auto feeder should fit in a $10 priority mail box. I would like the medium and the nano.

chris_todd

Members
OK, everyone, I cannot make the meeting tomorrow due to a conflict, but my wife Amy will be attending in my stead, and she'll bring everyone's stuff. However, she doesn't know very many folks in the club, so could someone who knows her (Marge or perhaps Sonny Disposition) help her find folks? I'd appreciate it.

I have the following people down for the following stuff:

Cristy: the two utility pumps and one box of the Eheim sponge filters
Prince: the two smaller Koralias and one of the eheim auto feeders
Mike (discusnafricans): the largest koralia
bovsbaitboxes: the other eheim auto feeder
rich_one: the other box of eheim sponge filters

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Hey Chris please check your Pj's. I am unable to attend the meeting to day.

chris_todd

Members
OK, since Prince and Cristy aren't going to be able to make it, I'm afraid to say my wife is going to bail. So we will make alternate arrangements to get this stuff to everyone. Sorry about that, folks. But we'll get it done.

Chris

rich_one

Members
No worries on my part. Not in a hurry for the sponges, so I can get them at the next meeting no problem. Thanks!

-Rich