• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

College Bowl Picks

mrkillie

Members
Just sitting here watching it snow and thought some folks might beinterested in doing this, so I set it up. So, just for fun, let's pick the winners of all the college bowl games - they start today so pick quickly!

Go to:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/bowl

Click join a group, then use this:

Capital Cichlid Association
Group ID# 41245
Password: cichlid

mrkillie

Members
I know bowl season has already started, so just wanted to see if its still possible to get in on this.

I was looking for a way to bypass the lockout after the start of the season, or cut the first 5 or 6 games off so more people could get in, but I don't see one.

Joel

fischfan13

Banned
I was looking for a way to bypass the lockout after the start of the season, or cut the first 5 or 6 games off so more people could get in, but I don't see one.

Joel

LMAO, could you wait until you get your FIRST win until you decide to cut out some games.

Looks like the guy from the Jersey Shore is in 1st place right now.:D

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I'm glad we all didn't put a lot of money on these picks. One correct out of 16 picks is awful! Oh well, I'm ready to make a run for the top.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President

Joel
Ok, thanks for trying. I guess I'll have to sit this one out. College games are ridiculously tough to pick. Last night BYU dominated Oregon State.

mrkillie

Members
Ok, so I will post an update.:D

fischfan13 125pts​

Mr Killie 68pts​

JonClark96 35pts​

This really means nothing without knowing how many possible points each person had, which is of course different for each person until the last game is played.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I have Temple beating UCLA ( got a cousin that plays WR for Temple)

and THE U Wisconsin

fischfan13

Banned
Looks to be a brand new competition...
I had Tenn upsetting VT, and it looks as if you boys had VT as your top pick...nice call.

mrkillie

Members
Looks to be a brand new competition...
I had Tenn upsetting VT, and it looks as if you boys had VT as your top pick...nice call.

Like I said, the numbers posted mean nothing unless you know the possible number of points for each person. I still have no clue where I stand_I've been in Florida for the last week not caring about anything!

Joel

fischfan13

Banned
Although I had TCU last night I was actually rooting for Boise St...jon would have passed me if TCU had won.

Here are my last three games...

GT (17) Troy (18) Ala (7)

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I thought I was out of it after the first week of games. I haven't done the math, but do I still have a chance?

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I have Cent Mich(33), GT(17),and Bama (16). Looks like it comes down to the Cent Mich/Troy game.

Want to bet a raffle ticket at meeting on the final outcome?