• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Great meeting today!

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Thanks to Les for giving an interesting talk, encouraging questions, and of course, for the free samples!

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Yes! I had a great time learning some fish biology and seeing friends that I haven't seen in a while.

I liked that Les knew his stuff and that he we very interactive with the crowd.

Arlene

dogofwar

CCA Members
Yes - great speaker, excellent samples and not-too-many-but-really-nice fish in the auction (and sweet donations from Les/Cobalt).

If you missed today's meeting, you missed a lot.

I re-entered the world of Victorians with Hap. theuterion... 9 juvies that I got for a steal (sorry Esther!).

Matt

Jt731

Members
It was great meeting you all. Every single tank I own went live brine shrimp level crazy for that food too.

I got some awesome fish from Reed and Becca.

chriscoli

Administrator
Awesome meeting! I can't wait to have Les out to give another talk....he says he's got a few on various topics!

Howie

Members
It was a great meeting! Les was awesome--Very informative. Can't wait for my fish to try the Cobalt flakes. Thanks, Les!

I got some incredible fish from Reed, Chris, Chris, and Marlin. Thanks to all you folks!

Nice to finally meet you Frank.

Last edited:

mchambers

Former CCA member
That was a great talk, one of the best we've had, and we've had some good ones. Les is knowledgeable and enthusiastic and he has an excellent sense of humor.

Hannibal

Members
Does anyone have the card with the discount code on it? I forgot to pick one of those up and want to order some food from them.

Becca

Members
It was a great talk and I especially liked that it was interactive. Here I thought I'd parted with the last of my African cichlids (the only ones I've ever kept - P. pulcher) but I came home with a bag of Victorian mouthbrooders. Thankfully they have not started trying to figure out who is boss of their 10 gallon quarantine tank... yet.

chriscoli

Administrator
Personally, I would check with Batfish since he's both a sponsor and member of the club, but it seems that a several of you contacted Les after hearing the talk and wanted to know where to get Cobalt goods. Here's his response to the group:

Tom's Tropicals, Tropical Lagoon, Winchester, Centreville, and Vienna will have the most product on hand. Here's the full list. There are no stores actually in DC that I know of.

CONGRESSIONAL AQ ROCKVILLE MD
CONCORD PET 15 ELKTON MD
GO FISH LLC ROSEDALE MD
AQUATIC CREATIONS LTD IJAMSVILLE MD
TROPICAL LAGOON AQUARIUM SILVER SPRING MD
BELTWAY AQUARIUM GREENBELT MD
Corner Critters Leonardtown MD
House Of Tropicals Glen Burnie MD
OAKLAND'S TROPICAL WORLD OAKLAND MD
PET DEPOT TIMONIUM MD
RICKS FISH & PET SUPPLY FREDERICK MD
SCALES & TAILS - LAVALE LAVALE MD