• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Geophagus Red head tapajos

Hello everyone,

I am in search of some red head tapajos. Specifically, I am trying to get 6 with 1-2 males and the rest females. If anyone has some for sale, or knows someone selling some, please let me know. I am looking for 3" plus but would consider smaller if they are cheap.

I cannot wait to se if they will have them during aqua mania.

Thanks

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Red head Tapajos are some of my favorites. I don't know of anyone in the club that is breeding them, but there may be someone. I think they were on the Batfish pre-order list that Josh posted earlier this week. Check it out!

neut

Members
I breed them, though passively at present. In other words I only occasionally save and grow out fry lately. I'm actually low on them right now but I could probably put together a group fitting your description. Difficulty is we're probably 5 hours apart and I don't really ship at this point.

I'm not actively trying to sell from what I have right now, but if you don't come up with any it's possible we could work something out.

Acpape0

Members
I bought my geophagus altifrons from www.exoticfishpgh.com and was very very happy with the service and fish... Spoke to the owner multiple times I. The phone and he shipped a extra fish just in case.. I believe he has some nice red heads in stock ... Nice guy and they ship from Pittsburg Pennsylvania ...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app