• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What I learned at the CCA meeting this past weekend

REG84

Members
Special that's to Charles, the electric blue johanni I got from you are beautiful and one is holding already. I learned that I have to much room in my 125 and that is why I have some nipped fins. I need to get at least 35-45 more fish to keep the aggression down (My wife will love this... not really). Also I don't want to live in south Texas. To many poisonous snakes, kissing bugs and retarded puppy boars to worry about... LOL

frankoq

Members
Special that's to Charles, the electric blue johanni I got from you are beautiful and one is holding already. I learned that I have to much room in my 125 and that is why I have some nipped fins. I need to get at least 35-45 more fish to keep the aggression down (My wife will love this... not really). Also I don't want to live in south Texas. To many poisonous snakes, kissing bugs and retarded puppy boars to worry about... LOL

Don't forget the drunk drivers that crash into power poles. LOL

How many total are you planning on your 125?

I'm also under stocked in my 180. Wife will :angry3: at this idea. LOL

REG84

Members
how could I forget the light poles..

right now with my new addiction I have about 35-40, granted most of them are no bigger than 3.5 inches yet but my tank looks bare (especially compared to some of our friends on here). So I'm thinking 60-70 total. right now I have two ac110s but I'm thing of adding a canister filter for the added load.