• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish Dreams

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
When I was in high school (20 years ago), I started to have a reoccurring dream about going into an underground fish store in a neighborhood near my home. It was always the same dream. I can still recall the layout. The store never existed.

A few years ago, I began having a reoccurring dream about tanks in my parent's basement that I left running when I moved out... except I never owned these tanks and never left any of the ones I did own behind.

Though it has only occurred once, I just awoke from a dream where I drove by my childhood home and in the driveway was every tank I have actually ever owned. All were empty. A large sign read "Free".

I wonder what these dreams mean???

chriscoli

Administrator
That's awesome! I have tons of fish dreams.....some nights it's all about endless water changes. But some of the better ones are about wandering the aisles of a fish store (that doesn't really exist) and finding that perfect fish that I've always wanted.

I don't have any really good fish stores near me but a few months ago my mind created the perfect fish store in a dream. As I walked by looking for something else I noticed it and walked in. There in front of me was the ultimate fish store with every fish I ever wanted. Since then I have revisited that store several times in my dreams. On the other hand, I've had nightmares. Im a renter on tje second floor so my biggest fear is waking up to 400+ gallons of water on the floor. I've had that dream several times. I always wake up and double check all my hoses amd equipment after that one

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App