• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

92 Corner FS w/stand filters livestock

milangdo

Members
I have for sale a 92 corner aquarium with stand, equipment, 3 peacoks, 8 electric yellows, and 2 demosini.

Roughly 34x34 on the short side and 48 on the long side.

The aquarium has a corner overflow that pumps down into a homemade sump of about 12 gallons filled with bio-balls. There is a huge pump along with UV filter that pumps everything back into the tank. Additionally I have a nice canister filter for mechanical filtration hooked up.

The lighting is a 30" LED strip originally designed for a planted tank. There is a 250watt heater and a a large air pump for "bubbles".

There are two fancy powerstrips with timers built in.

The fishtank comes with around 100 pounds of aragonite and a few hundred pounds of white rock. I have more in the backyard I'm not using so you could literally fill the thing up.

The tank does not leak and I have it sitting over hardwood if you need proof.

I also have a couple buckets of planted aquarium gravel if you wanted it.

I cannot assist with transportation of the tank, but I can help load it into a van or truck. It takes two people to move, and I'm only 1/2 that equation (although I'm strong enough to help).

The tank is in Odenton Maryland.

I'm looking to sell as a package and cannot deliver livestock or meet at aquamania.

$500