• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

I Thought Nc Dmv Is Bad Until I Seen Mva

Here I thought NC DMV is bad.....big no compared to the state of MD MVA....them nazi....
I wish i could slap everyone of them that works in there and fired all of them and hired some smarter ones..
I gave up.....i m sticking with my old state lic!.

Here I thought NC DMV is bad.....big no compared to the state of MD MVA....them nazi....
I wish i could slap everyone of them that works in there and fired all of them and hired some smarter ones..
I gave up.....i m sticking with my old state lic!.
[/b]

move pls! :(

mscichlid

Founder
They are trained in the art of making your life miserable because you absolutely need tags for your car.

Just like the oil companies, just like the utility companies, and for me cable/ sattelite.

Bastards!

longstocking

Members
A solution :D

I HATE dmv's !!!!!! Go to one of those companies that does it for you. They take all the trouble out of it. Done in 3 business days if you are out of state. Walk in... give them your info. walk out in 10 min.....

go back 3 days later... you have your car registered and you have your tags. They charge about 40 dollars I think.... but well worth the 40 dollars in my opinion.

This doesn't help getting your liscense..... but it will help with your car :)

At least you can sit down in chairs at the one by me.... In california the wait is about 2 hours and you have to stand the whole freakn time !

A solution :D

I HATE dmv's !!!!!! Go to one of those companies that does it for you. They take all the trouble out of it. Done in 3 business days if you are out of state. Walk in... give them your info. walk out in 10 min.....

go back 3 days later... you have your car registered and you have your tags. They charge about 40 dollars I think.... but well worth the 40 dollars in my opinion.

This doesn't help getting your liscense..... but it will help with your car :)

At least you can sit down in chairs at the one by me.... In california the wait is about 2 hours and you have to stand the whole freakn time !
[/b]

where is the company? LOL

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I miss the days that all the car tags expired on March 31st.
I used to like seeing the people standing in that two mile long line at Glen Burnie. There were only 3 MVA offices in the State at that point too.

Charlutz

Members
You can do so many things through the net and MVA express that I rarely end up in Glen Burnie. Registering a car is about it, but everything else has gotten pretty painless as long as you don't let things expire.

Steve

Members
Hmmm, am I the only one, then, who has had uniformly positive experiences at the various Md DMVs?

Steve

longstocking

Members
I actually have had good experiences.

I just hate waiting in line.... so I pay someone to do it for me :lol: Plus all the paper work... etc ... 40 bucks is worth it to me.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
The last several time that I went to the Bel Air MVA, I walked in, took a number, and never even sat down.
The number was flashing and the person was waiting for me...