• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB 6 15 gallon tanks... the 'B' does stand for 'borrow doesn't it?

Plenipotentiary-at-large
...dimensions are 24" x 13" x 13". The D.C.D.C.D.C., otherwise known as the Triple DC or DC3 - the District of Columbia Dedicated Corydoras Dissemination (not 'Debauchery' as has been mistakenly reported) Center has received a modest start-up grant (blessed be creative accounting) and is unofficially under development. Orcesi, CW006, CW007, CW009, CW010, griseus, 'super' arcuatus as well as Scleromystax barbatus, kronei, and macropterus (!!!!!) have been procured and are all candidates for Phase II facilitation of Excessively Wild & Unrepentant Piscene Procreative Activities (EWUPPA 2). No children under the age of 12 will be allowed.

EWUPPA 1 was initiated some months ago exclusively for members of the genus Apistogramma and other New World dwarf cichlid species and seems to be gaining strength following the solstice, maturation of juvenile candidates, and the recent addition of a 5-stage RO/Di unit. There are currently no plans for an EWUPPA Phase III unless it involves Drymarchon corais couperi, the largest native colubrid north of the Rio Grande.

If you would like to sell or trade for one to six 15 gallon tanks (or supply them on the basis of a naive belief that the ultimate success of the project will accord you special consideration) by all means speak up as we aim to plunder, er, aim to please.

"Free-swimming fry are an aquarist's crowning glory and ultimate validation of all that it entails". — Freshwater Paradigms, Chapter III, Volume I, Encyclopedia Aquatica

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Appears my attempts at humor are wasted...

...I shall withdraw. The part about buying the tanks was in earnest.