• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

The ORIGINAL CCAFFL Week 14

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Should be great matchups this weekend. Both matches went 1-1 during the regular season. The last game between Prince and I finished with a margin of less than one point. The other matchup is between the two highest remaining point producers from the regular season.

Good luck to all, but I'm hoping to see a Guido in the final.

fischfan13

Banned
Should be great matchups this weekend. Both matches went 1-1 during the regular season. The last game between Prince and I finished with a margin of less than one point. The other matchup is between the two highest remaining point producers from the regular season.

Good luck to all, but I'm hoping to see a Guido in the final.

[YT]Z1TxiVhrkZA[/YT]

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I go to NC for the weekend, and my entire team has the worst performance of the year. Awesome when players tank when you need them. Good luck to Prince and Bill in the finals. Hoping for third in the consolation game, but I'm not confident against Chris.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
[YT]Z1TxiVhrkZA[/YT]

When Jason Taylor SMACKS Brady and he goes out for the game. That's what you are in for.

Now I honestly don't think I have a shot unless super MacFadden comes back. I am suprised I made it this far. WR has been my bane all season although MacFadden didn't help. I am weak at Running back too this week as I think James Starks will be back too so their goes Ryan Grant. I hate to say it but I am conceding early to the loud mouth from Jersey (hey that rhymed):D Congrats Bill.:D