• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Selling off a few things

JLW

CCA Members
Hey folks,

As some of you may have seen on Facebook and/or other forums, I'm in dire need of bringing in some cash in the immediate future. As such, I'm going to be posting a lot of "FOR SALE" stuff, as I whittle down my hoard of aquarium equipment.

I have two Eheim 2217. These are complete, and worked as of about 2 months ago. They were pulled off a tank I closed down for a client, and have all the parts. In a show of epic stupidness and laziness, I didn't clean them before storing them, though I did drain them... they include stankiness at no extra charge. :-D (Little white vinegar run through them will fix that). They have the media included, but, while the foam is in reasonably good shape, you'd probably still want to replace it. The biological media is intact, and honestly probably still full of good bacteria. $50 each.

Eheim 2214 -- same as above. $45.

Eheim CO2 reactor -- used to pump CO2 from a compressed gas cylinder into the canister's outlet. $10.

Penguin 350 Power Filters, Complete (one missing top). Not in the best cosmetic shape, with lots of calcium, but work just fine. $10 each.

Carbo-Plus unit w/ carbon sandwich -- This is an electronic doohickey that produces CO2 by electrolysis. Includes the plate. Think I've got a spare plate, too, which I'll throw in if I find it. :) $25.

54-gallon corner tank with overflow (tank only). This is the smaller "quarter round" tank. I've got a 92-corner on a custom made stand, and can show you how to make one, or even make you one for the right price. :p Tank has holes drilled in it for bulkheads and a built in overflow. Hooks to a wet/dry filter, or you can plumb it with a canister and a little ingenuity. I do have a lid for it that I'll throw in, but I broke the front curved part of it, so it only covers about 75% of the tank (that just makes it easier to feed the fish). :D $175.

Stainless Steel Coffee Table Tank (Azoo) This is a small coffee or end table type tank. Has integrated filtration and lighting. Includes gravel, all filtration, etc., and I'll throw in whatever decorations are in it or comprable. Heavy. You can see a few pics at http://service.batfishaquatics.com/leasing.php . $750 FIRM.