• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS - Catfish Convention - Pseudacanthicus sp. - Pre-orders

verbal

CCA Members
Available via pre-orders:

F1 L-600 2-3" - $45(pre-order special)

Pseudacanthicus leopardus

file.php

Also available

F1 L096/L160 Pseudacanthicus spinosus 2-3" - $30(pre-order special)

Pre-orders can be reserved with a $5 deposit per fish for CCA members.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Dang

You're killing me Jesse. If I start buying fish before this thing even begins I'm might be in serious trouble. Will do some research and get back to you.

Research complete. Is your supplier able/willing to sex these and provide a M/F pair? Doesn't appear to be that difficult to differentiate gender, seem a worthy first pleco spawning effort if so.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
You're killing me Jesse. If I start buying fish before this thing even begins I'm might be in serious trouble. Will do some research and get back to you.

Research complete. Is your supplier able/willing to sex these and provide a M/F pair? Doesn't appear to be that difficult to differentiate gender, seem a worthy first pleco spawning effort if so.

The L96 was the one we were talking about earlier on the phone, Sam. Really cool-looking catfish.

verbal

CCA Members

These guys are only 2 to 3" at this point. However I can check with the breeder. I will also confirm that L096/L160 is the same.

verbal

CCA Members

The L-600s do get to about 13/14". So we are talking about a fish that will get big, but not as bad as sailfin or common plecos. Also you don't have the danger of a big fish that no one will want.

The L-160s get to between 8 and 9", so those will probably work for a lot more people.