• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

wtb Albino pleco or albino yellow bristlenose

Aqua410

Members
Becca I am setting up two new tanks next week and may want to grab 2 or 3 if the offer is still open then.

Becca

Members
Absolutely. I have plenty - albino and regular. I generally charge a dollar an inch. I'm home on maternity leave, so I'm around. Since forums may go down, send me an email at rgoldr1@gmail.

CichlidDan

Members
Hi Becca, if you have a male and female albino bristlnose in the 3-4 inch range I'd like to pick them up. Also would like to pickup some jungle Val if you have any?

Becca

Members
Hi Becca, if you have a male and female albino bristlnose in the 3-4 inch range I'd like to pick them up. Also would like to pickup some jungle Val if you have any?

I have loads of Val, though I'm not sure it's specifically Jungle Val. I should have some albinos about that size. My biggest ones went home with someone last week, so I'll check to make sure I've got a definite male and female.

CichlidDan

Members
I have loads of Val, though I'm not sure it's specifically Jungle Val. I should have some albinos about that size. My biggest ones went home with someone last week, so I'll check to make sure I've got a definite male and female.

Thanks Becca, I'm working from home today so could pick them up during lunch break if it works for you, just let me know when the best time is or day if today doesn't work.