• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB Vals and Java Fern

dogofwar

CCA Members
Would like to buy a dozen or so good sized Vallisneria and a couple of bunches of Java Fern... Can you bring to the June meeting?

Thanks,
Matt

Becca

Members
Matt, PM me if you want to come by and get some - we're not terribly far from your house. I can't make the meeting, but I'm home all week.

dogofwar

CCA Members
And don't you work on Research Blvd in Rockville? That's like right around the corner...

Matt

Matt, PM me if you want to come by and get some - we're not terribly far from your house. I can't make the meeting, but I'm home all week.

Becca

Members
And don't you work on Research Blvd in Rockville? That's like right around the corner...

Matt

Yes, but I just had a baby and am trying to steer clear of the office until late August... although they somehow got me in there to file a cost report 4-days post partum...

Termato

Board of Directors
Hey Matt,

If you still need any Vals I have a bunch I could bring to the meeting for you. Let me know.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Ouch!

I'm sure I'll need more plants in a couple of months...

Matt

Yes, but I just had a baby and am trying to steer clear of the office until late August... although they somehow got me in there to file a cost report 4-days post partum...