• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB Severums

Aqua410

Members
I am still on the hunt for severums!

Mostly looking for Rotkeils and super reds but open to others as well. Anything over 4" might be to big for current grow-outs in the tank.

I heard there was someone in the club breeding Rotkeils at some point but I wasn't able to get ahold of him. User name D-Money if anyone has an email or other contact info.

Thanks,
John

D-money

Members
Hey John,

Haven't been around lately...I have 4 F1 Sevs left but they are kind of torn up at the moment. Had some tank issues recently and had to combine fish and my adult C. ornatum didn't appreciate the new tank mates.

Aqua410

Members
Hey John,

Haven't been around lately...I have 4 F1 Sevs left but they are kind of torn up at the moment. Had some tank issues recently and had to combine fish and my adult C. ornatum didn't appreciate the new tank mates.

If they aren't knocking on deaths door or anything I can take them and get them healed up. How big are they? PM me with a price if you are interested in moving them along I would be thrilled to have some Rotkeils.