• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

PVAS Spring Auction - this Sunday

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
plants, assassin snails, a light and some barbatus.

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I didn't end up getting anything, just spent a couple hours hanging with my friends!

Nice pick up on the occies, Christine!

Reed

Very Fishe
Pick up a couple of Boeseman's rainbows and a giant yoyo loach. Yeah I know not an African for a change! I also pick up a new Jager heater and other stuff I really didn't need. As it goes Fish in Fish out

Veryfishe.com

lkelly

Members
a pair of gold occies, a GORGEOUS group of yellow labs, P. philander, and some grindal worms.

Glad you are finally getting experienced enough in the hobby to start working with yellow labs.

There was a bag of convicts in the auction too in case you missed out on it.

chriscoli

Administrator
Glad you are finally getting experienced enough in the hobby to start working with yellow labs.

There was a bag of convicts in the auction too in case you missed out on it.

Oh shush! These were really REALLY nice labs. no dusky coloration....really dark black band in their dorsal fin....

lkelly

Members
Oh shush! These were really REALLY nice labs. no dusky coloration....really dark black band in their dorsal fin....

If you were smart, you'd give them a catchy new name so that everyone thinks they are a new variant.

I'm thinking Labidochromis caeruleus "Sunshine". Or, if you want to be really bold, a whole new species Labidochromis chriscoli.

Great seeing you and the other CCAers on Sunday! I'm scoring so many negative points with the wife for all these conventions that I'm destined for some truly awful retribution. There may be fine arts in my future.