• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: Canister Filter

judtaaron

Members
I have a cpl around here someone where > I think one is a fluval and one is a eheim not sure what either is rated to but I can check for you and if nothing else get you the model number . Feel free to hit me up tomorrow 703 498 9663

Raven20

Members
Thanks Aaron, but Jose (Jmty) just hooked me up with an FX5 for dirt cheap...

And no extra "non member fees"...

On my screen you appear as a member. I've seen this on a few of your posts and this is just my opinion but it doesn't reflect well. For someone who is so active on the forum market place its only fair to give a little back. No ones asking for a donation from you its just common curtesy without this forum you wouldn't have that stuff. Then to throw it back into members faces like you got over is immature at best. Thats what erks me, not the fact that your to cheap to join but the fact that you feel so compelled to disrespect the members. Jmo doesn't need a response its clear your just looking to stir the pot and well, put simply I'm better than that. If my screen is correct and you are a member I apologize please disreguard.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Raven20

Members
Disrespectful to the Members? It's disrespectful to add an extra fee to someone because your name isn't green on the screen...that's disrespectful and the reason I haven't been a "paid member".... if you're tired of looking at what I post.....simply don't read it...try and have a good rest of the day...

npbarca

Members
It's like joining the discount club at some stores and online websites. For a small initial fee you get reduced prices.

Also, it is te seller who determines the prices. If you don't like the prices, then don't buy what he/she is selling.

Acpape0

Members
Disrespectful to the Members? It's disrespectful to add an extra fee to someone because your name isn't green on the screen...that's disrespectful and the reason I haven't been a "paid member".... if you're tired of looking at what I post.....simply don't read it...try and have a good rest of the day...

+1
He is playing by the rules and he is bring money into the club and buying from members.

For every one who posts member prices and non member prices I do sincerely hope that you are including the extra $ from non member sales as a donation to the club and not your own personal pocket. ... Just sayin

On a side note I planned on making it down to the meeting yesterday and joining but I didn't get off until 2pm and 95 south was a parking lot. Untill actually attend a meeting I don't feel obligated to purchase membership... When I do , I will.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

It's like joining the discount club at some stores and online websites. For a small initial fee you get reduced prices.

Also, it is te seller who determines the prices. If you don't like the prices, then don't buy what he/she is selling.

+1 its by no means a requirement. Some sellers feel its only right to include the club after all with out it they wouldn't have a buyer. To judge someone negatively solely on the fact they care about the club is crazy.

+1
He is playing by the rules and he is bring money into the club and buying from members.

For every one who posts member prices and non member prices I do sincerely hope that you are including the extra $ from non member sales as a donation to the club and not your own personal pocket. ... Just sayin

On a side note I planned on making it down to the meeting yesterday and joining but I didn't get off until 2pm and 95 south was a parking lot. Untill actually attend a meeting I don't feel obligated to purchase membership... When I do , I will.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Let me clear up any confusion. Never did I say he shouldn't do what he did. I could care less what he buys who from or how much. Its the fact that he runs home and posts remarks aimed directly at the folks who support the club. Anyone who's been around or spends some time reading his posts will understand. Again to be clear I'm not asking for membership, I'm not asking to stop buying I'm not asking people to include or exclude a member price. I am saying its not necessary to point out every time you buy something from someone for his asking price then judge people who do have member prices. For anyone who cares just look at his recent post page. Some people are just looking for conflict and drama. In this case its obvious. This doesn't need to go any further my inbox is now full with support.

npbarca

Members
You can buy and sell to whoever you want, and make your own prices. But you cant control someone else's prices, including those who have a slightly higher price for non-members. All they are trying to do is get people to join the club. If you do not want to join, then that is your decision and you will have to deal with the non-member prices.

Also, I think we would all appreciate it if you didn't say "and no non-member prices", or "I don't think us non-member should be buying and selling". It is not needed.

If you found your filter, then I think we can close this thread.

And please do not call me young man, you are the one who is acting immature.

Raven20

Members
""For every one who posts member prices and non member prices I do sincerely hope that you are including the extra $ from non member sales as a donation to the club and not your own personal pocket. ... Just sayin"

Couldn't have said it better myself...

Raven20

Members
You can buy and sell to whoever you want, and make your own prices. But you cant control someone else's prices, including those who have a slightly higher price for non-members. All they are trying to do is get people to join the club. If you do not want to join, then that is your decision and you will have to deal with the non-member prices.

Also, I think we would all appreciate it if you didn't say "and no non-member prices", or "I don't think us non-member should be buying and selling". It is not needed.

If you found your filter, then I think we can close this thread.

And please do not call me young man, you are the one who is acting immature.

Son,
I'll tell you the same thing I told Dan...Simply don't read them, it's as easy as that.

Raven20

Members
Why shouldn't I point out the good deal I got today? Maybe other members would benefit from buying from this seller, who doesn't care if I'm a paid member or not. I give props to all the members I buy from, it's a win/win situation for both of us.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Russ:

Time to take a bit of your own advice. If you don't like something then don't read it or don't comment on it. The CCA is a fish club with a forum that is available for both members and guests. Use of the forum is a privilege, not a right. This forum exists for the membership and the club, not for guests to try and bully their way around things because they don't agree with the policies of the club.

This is your final warning. If you don't like it here so much, then go somewhere else.

Jon Clark
CCA President