• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Thank you, yourfishstuff!

rich_one

Members
I have never purchased anything from you prior to Aquamania. I came across your table and began checking out your food. I was impressed with the ingredients. Probably the best ingredients on a fish food package that I've ever seen. But would it pass the test at home? BINGO! The fish love it, and it sure seems to me to be the healthiest food I've used to date! I'm hooked!

As long as you guys make this stuff using the great ingredients on the label, I'm buying it from here on out. Thanks for what I feel is a truly great product! My fish are tearing through it, so I will be ordering again soon!

-Rich

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Good to hear Rich. I have a feeling that there's more than a few members in the same boat, making purchases at Aquamania and realizing just how great it is.

Picked up sinking catfish pellets, earthworm flake and for the first time, freeze-dried krill. All really good stuff, indeed.

Thanks again, Bill and Yvonne!

Andrew

Members
YFS Color Flakes have been my staple dry food for growing guppies, endlers, white clouds, corys and more. They love it!

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I used to buy food from Ken's Fish, but now I get all of my food from YFS. They even carry NLS, which I use as my staple. Lately I've been trying more of their flake foods, pellets and freeze-dried foods.

At Aquamania, I picked up the following:
Spirulina flake for my mbuna and tropheus
Green Supreme pellets for my mbuna and pearsei
Cichlid cravers pellets for my tangs and vics
Golden Pearls for my fry and growouts
Earthworm flake for my South Americans and livebearers

All fish took right to it, even if it wasn't something they were used to. The coolest thing about Bill and Yvonne, is they keep fish, and test their food before selling it! They can actually tell you what they fed it to, how they took it, and what they think it works best for. They are completely honest, and very easy people to deal with.

One of my favorite vendors for fish supplies, and I'm glad they're on board as a club sponsor.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I picked up some freeze dried shrimp, golden pearls, and the cichlid pellets. The shrimp were a huge hit with my big boys, although they make a mess when I feed them. Nothing like when a 9" fenestratus, a 9" dempsey, a 8" severum, 2 6" pikes and several others all hit the water surface at the same time trying to gobble down the shrimp. I've been drenched on numerous occasions.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I picked up the 5lbs size of NLS Grow.
I had just picked up 2 of the 5lbs size NLS Cichlid the month before when I saw them up at ECC.

Jefft

Members
Ok just a suggestion.. but we need to go hush hush on the YFS stuff till they agree to give us start up customer locked in low low prices for life.. We will brag on em till they are one of the big boys and then we are in a fix.. best most affordable food on the market skyrockets in price due to demand generated by us..