• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB Stand for 6ft 125 gallon

Looking for sturdy cabinet type stand for standard 6 foot 125 gallon tank. I built my other 2 stands but I dont have time to do another one at this time....

thanks, man what have you been up to lately? any new spawns lately you know i am always looking to add to the collection. i spotted a 300 gallon on cl on tues that came with everything but unfortunatley i have had to have to some work done on my daughter's car which is killing my play money... i will check cl for stands didnt see any the other day when i was looking though.... Thanks..

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
thanks, man what have you been up to lately? any new spawns lately you know i am always looking to add to the collection. i spotted a 300 gallon on cl on tues that came with everything but unfortunatley i have had to have to some work done on my daughter's car which is killing my play money... i will check cl for stands didnt see any the other day when i was looking though.... Thanks..
CUBANS AND JAGS SPAWNED. :D