• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Awesome Male Betta

Becca

Members
He came with a 5 gallon tank I got and, honestly, if I were going to put a Betta in that tank it would be the slightly more awesome "purple" Betta I got from Zack.

This guy is a freakishly large double-tail beauty (ok, not freakishly, but pretty big for a Betta) who loves to ham it up for the camera. I wish my other fish were this interested in being photographed.

Previous owner tells me that he was all white when purchased, now the only white part is his face.

If you're interested in him, PM me with an offer of sale or trade.

picture.php

picture.php

zackcrack00

Members
The reason of the color change is because he is a marble!!! This makes him more valuable! He can change color back to white, or other colors that are in his blood line!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zackcrack00

Members
The reason of the color change is because he is a marble!!! This makes him more valuable! He can change color back to white, or other colors that are in his blood line.

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Are you messing with me?:eek:

The pigments are affected by the endocrine system if I remember correctly...so he might get lighter but won't ever go back to being all white(maybe mostly) thing African peacocks coloring up..........Iol that is a very very simple way....

That is an awesome Betta.

Becca

Members
This studmuffin of a fish is totally wasted on me. I have no plans to breed Bettas - I don't even own a female!