• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Whats the sweetest thing

fishman13

Members
Whats the sweetest thing you have done to,with,or for your High school girlfriend.
I made her cookies lastnight and made a giant heart chaco chip cookie and carved out R+C. Reiko is her nickname. Her real name is Pratikshya. She is from nepal and we are very seriouse about us. This comming October is our 1 year aneversery.(10/12/11)

verbal

CCA Members
A really romantic way to celebrate would be to take her to the catfish convention. October 18-21st.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Memores of Langtang Valley

Whats the sweetest thing you have done to,with,or for your High school girlfriend.
I made her cookies lastnight and made a giant heart chaco chip cookie and carved out R+C. Reiko is her nickname. Her real name is Pratikshya. She is from nepal and we are very seriouse about us. This comming October is our 1 year aneversery.(10/12/11)

Never happened for me as I was raised by monks and didn't become mutually enthralled until much later in life. See how fortunate you are? But her given name is Nepalese for "expectation" and her nickname means "lovely/beautiful" in Japanese if that's of interest.

fishman13

Members
Never happened for me as I was raised by monks and didn't become mutually enthralled until much later in life. See how fortunate you are? But her given name is Nepalese for "expectation" and her nickname means "lovely/beautiful" in Japanese if that's of interest.
I never would of known that avatar. Thanks

verbal

CCA Members
The Sweetest Thing - Catfish Convention

It really doesn't get much sweeter than this:

L600 - Pseudacanthicus leopardus

L600_regular.JPG

fishman13

Members
Now we are doing this contest to see who will cave first. The contest is who can go the longest without the physical stuff.