• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB OR TRADE

cabinetmkr39

DavidG / CCA Member
I 'm look to buy or trade for some Juvie or fry Malawi haplochromis cichlids what is available in our club?

Last edited:

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
My female Livingstoni is holding. It will be a little while yet if she manages to hold full term.

Pat, I'd be interested in raising some livingstoni from a very small size (3/4"+). I know that they'd take forever to get big, but they're my favorite Nimbochromis and it would be fun to watch fry turn into monsters. :D

Pat, I'd be interested in raising some livingstoni from a very small size (3/4"+). I know that they'd take forever to get big, but they're my favorite Nimbochromis and it would be fun to watch fry turn into monsters. :D

OK cool, I will let you know.

cabinetmkr39

DavidG / CCA Member
livingstoni are little to agressive, I'm really intrested in some Protomelas sp. ''steveni taiwan reef'' and others with that type of manners.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Dave,

I'm growing out some TR in hopes of getting a breeding group. I should have at least one extra male for you if you're interested.

They're about 2" - 3" now.