• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

PLEASE HELP WITH FISH DONATION FOR AN ELDERLY FISH LOVER!

madcobra216

Members
Hi everyone,
I know a wonderful, sweet elderly lady (55 Yrs Young), who I've been cleaning and maintaining her Red Zebra Tank for the past 15 years. :)

She recently lost most of her Red Zebras,(Two 5" males left). She kindly ask me to see if can help her get some replacements. :blush:

Before I run to the store to shell out some cash for some zebras, I thought I would ask the kind members on CCA. :D;)

I'm looking for maybe 3 female Red Zebras & a few Blue Zebras or honestly whatever you guys have to offer.

Please feel free to PM me if you have anything to donate.

Thank you All in advance for looking & I greatly appreciate it. :);)

EXCUSE ME, BUB. I happen to be 55 and if you call me elderly to my face I'll show you how far from elderly I am!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Aren't zebras kind of nasty? What about a few yellow labs and some acei instead?

madcobra216

Members
Sorry to all the 55 yr olds, That was a typo, she is actually 65 yrs young & vibrant

Sent from my SGH-M919 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

madcobra216

Members
She's had the zebras for yrs & I know 1st hand that they can be feisty, so that's why I didnt want to introduce any new peacocks or haps, sticking with mbunas.

Hannibal

Members
Where are you located? I have a 75 gallon full of fish that she can have as I want to redo the tank. Red Zebra, OB Zebra, Red Top Zebra, and Yellow Labs. I rescued the majority of the fish in the tank from someone who was going to throw them into a local pond when I first started keeping fish 2 years or so ago.

madcobra216

Members
You guys are funny, I see we are all young at heart, despite the date on our birth certificate...