• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

September POTM Voting

Please Pick One

• Photo A

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Photo B

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Photo C

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • Photo D

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Photo E

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hannibal

Members
Pick your favorite!!! Good luck to all!

A.
MFXQje7.jpg

B.
9AwJRH2.jpg

C.
mUJupT9.jpg

D.
3NA9odb.jpg

E.

rich_one

Members
So we can do cichlids, catfish and loaches. This being a cichlid forum, and the fact that we can do catfish... and apparently loaches... I really don't understand why we can't just do any fish, maybe with the caveat being it has to be freshwater? But alas... is what it is. Just an observation.

Nice entries this month!

-Rich

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Great pictures this month!
I agree with Rich, I wish we could do any fish. I have some awesome pictures of my stingrays that I would love to enter.

Hannibal

Members
Correct by the rules loaches should not have been allowed. But I made a judgement call to go ahead an post them as well as a picture of my own due to lack of entries and being a day behind on posting them.

As far as updating the 6 year old rules that are currently in place I will have to talk to Chris about sprucing them up a bit. I was not around when they were created so I do not know what has to happen for them to be adjusted.

FishEggs

So I picked a good month to enter my picture and had really good odds for winning but you ruined my chances. So now I can blame you when I lose and not my really bad picture. Thanks :)
I am of course just joking around and poking fun and have no ill will towards anyone and am not upset or angry or offended.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Correct by the rules loaches should not have been allowed. But I made a judgement call to go ahead an post them as well as a picture of my own due to lack of entries and being a day behind on posting them.

As far as updating the 6 year old rules that are currently in place I will have to talk to Chris about sprucing them up a bit. I was not around when they were created so I do not know what has to happen for them to be adjusted.

I just made them up when I created the POTM.
Can always change things.
Not a problemo

Hannibal

Members
I just made them up when I created the POTM.
Can always change things.
Not a problemo

Awesome, thanks for the clarification Pat!

Here is what I will do. I will draft up modified/new rules and will post them up in a separate thread to get everyone's input. After that I will post up the new rules and we will roll with them.

chriscoli

Administrator
I just got my camera back out and started taking pictures again this week....perhaps I'll have some to submit in the next few months.