• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Aqua Mania

Jay

CCA Members
I will be at the Aqua Mania Market Place on Sunday March 2. If you are interested in any fish from my site you can order them directly from the site, choose Local Pick-up CCA and put a note at the bottom for delivery to Aqua Mania on Sunday March 2. I will bring your fish to you. If you have purchased fish from my site before, you should now get the discount club rates. If you are a member of the CCA and have not purchased from me before, set up an account, then email me so I can change your account status to a discount club member before you order.
I will be bringing fish to the market place. Most will likely be on sale for this event only. I will try to set up a list a few days prior to the event. I have fish coming in tomorrow, specifically for this event.
We could also do a group buy if some one whats to set this up. Group order discounts are as follows:

Minimum order is $100.00 For fish orders totaling $100.00 to $199.99 (fish total only), a discount of 10% will be given. For fish orders totaling $200.00 to $399.99 (fish total only), a 12% discount will be given. For orders totaling $400.00 or more (fish total only), a 15% discount will be given. Clubs will get the discount club price plus the discount listed above.

The tricky part is the total fish order discounts. I would not know until the last order is placed just how much discount to deduct from each order.
I would need a cut off date of two to three days prior to Sunday March 2 so I can arrange to bring all these fish, plus those for the market place.
It might be easier to just use the discounts on the site including any large discount codes instead for larger orders.