• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Way to go Matt

dogofwar

CCA Members
Thanks Pat and everyone!

I wasn't able to attend the award ceremony but my Uruguyan Eel Cat won best catfish and best in show...and my Gymnogeo from Paso Pache took best cichlid.

There were some amazing fish in the show - not the least of which were Pat's amazing peacocks which I think also took best in their class - but it's great to have folks appreciate my Uruguayan beauties :)

Matt

Cartel

Members
ThisThreadIsWorthless.jpg

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Congrats!!!! where are the pics for us unfortunate slimes that have not had a chance to view?????

Matt, congrats for doing us all proud. I didn't get to really study your fish because of my other duties but you rock buddy. I hope your daughter had fun. It looked like she did.

To you who had to work and/or were given onerous spouse/family duty and couldn't make it, I apologize for the first sentence. For those of you who do not deserve apologies, WHAT? You don’t like catfish? They even talked about catfish from the dark side. You really missed it.

George

dogofwar

CCA Members
Thanks George - Siena had a great time...and even caught a presentation (venemous catfish)....between helping with water changes, eating cheese and crackers, meeting Ad Konings and playing stickers with Li's little ones.

Anyone have any fish pics? I'm useless with a camera or I would have taken some...

Matt

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Congratz again Matt! I did get a chance to see most of your fish, not all of them and they were outstanding.

Good Job Man:)

RM