• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My first biotope

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Hey everyone, I just got a much nicer camera and decided to try it out on my biotope tank. The tank itself is a standard 55 with white aquarium sand. It's filtered by a rena filstar XP L canister filter. The stock is 1 super red severum (3.5"), 4 guinecara gaeyi (2m,2f, 2-3"), 2 electric blue rams (1m, 1f, 1-2"), 2 BN plecos (1"), 1 blue phantom pleco (6"), angelicus pleco (1"), and a clown pleco (2.5" and really fat).
Enjoy
biotope1.jpg

biotope2.jpg

biotope3.jpg

biotope4.jpg

biotope5.jpg

biotope6.jpg

biotope1.jpg

biotope2.jpg

biotope3.jpg

biotope4.jpg

biotope5.jpg

biotope6.jpg

kevin911

Members
Hey Dan, I would like to recruit your super red to my tank lol.

Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Little update, I've added 3 more fish to the tank and the rams are going to a new home in 2 weeks.
The new stock is:
1 6" flagtail prochilodus -he was in my 120 but my V.guttalatus was chasing him around and biting him
1 7" black ghost knife -I've been wanting to get one for a while
ans lastly, a 7" ompok siluroides -I know that it's not from south america but he was getting beaten up in my 120 by again, the guttalatus. I picked this guy up about an hour ago at Rick's
I'll post some pics soon

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Little update, I've added 3 more fish to the tank and the rams are going to a new home in 2 weeks.
The new stock is:
1 6" flagtail prochilodus -he was in my 120 but my V.guttalatus was chasing him around and biting him
1 7" black ghost knife -I've been wanting to get one for a while
ans lastly, a 7" ompok siluroides -I know that it's not from south america but he was getting beaten up in my 120 by again, the guttalatus. I picked this guy up about an hour ago at Rick's
I'll post some pics soon

Watch out for those rams, buddy!