• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Seam popped in tank

Acpape0

Members
Came home from work today to my 55 deep mbuna tank draining all over the carpet in my bedroom ..... 3 hrs later I am finally taking a break from clean up ..... Surviving fish moved to a 20h until I get a new tank...if I get a new tank ... Fml ...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1411604452.239787.jpg

Acpape0

Members
Yea I know ....I finally got a tank just the way I wanted it and it was my last old world tank ..... Lost about 1/2 of my fish and the night is young .... I would have had a empty 72 to transfer them to but i got a 10" oscar last night

ddavila06

Members
dollar a gallon sale? otherwise i know someone who has one brand new, one of those set ups with everything in the box...

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
So sorry! I know how frustrating leaks can be. :banghead:

Sent from my VS980 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I have a 37g or a 20H you can borrow if needed. I'm not terribly far from you, or I could bring it with me to work tomorrow and drop it off after work, my job is closer than my house.

Alternately, I can house your fish until you get another tank setup if that's easier. PM me if you want to discuss any options.

FYI, live in Randallstown, work in Arbutus.

Acpape0

Members
The 20h that was used as a temp home for them turned into world war 3 and decisions had to be made on what to do with these guys before they killed each other. I moved some stock around and dedicated my 72 bow front to them. It is more room for them anyways but I am going to need a few more fish in to keep down aggression. I don't think I am going to reseal the tank, it may just be used for reptiles for my daughter... One less fish tank in my house .... Not good