• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Available for sale- August 29, 2011

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I dont' ahve any now, but can get them for you. Let me get past this flooding debacle and remind me!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I stopped by Rachel's place with Jim Peck yesterday on the way home from TFP.

As always, I was blown away by her and the family's hospitality... there was a Yuengling in my hand within 5 minutes of our arrival, lol.

Despite being the African guy that I am, I picked up a bunch of really neat stuff (that weren't even cichlids - believe it or not).

-Marble hatchets - Super healthy looking with nice patterning.
-Rummy nose tetras - Historically, I have terrible luck with these guys, but they looked so good, I couldn't refuse.
-Chili rasboras - so small, so bright red!
-Dario dario - like cichlids, only tiny.
-Cherry red shrimp

The hatchets and rummy nose went right into the 150 and the little stuff is going into my desktop tank.

Thanks again, Rach. As always, I couldn't be happier with my purchases.

what time were you at tfp yesterday?

i was there from like 2 - 4pm ish. the Red tiger mota was very tempting, too bad my GT would kill it probably.

londonloco

Members
I received my cherry shrimp, oto's and nerites today. Everyone is in tanks, colored up, eating dinner. The nerites are feasting in my Tangy tank...TYTYTY...top notch as usual!