• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Howdy Folks

sabbath

Members
Real name is Rich Grenfell

Francine you may remember me, we hung out a bit at the 2006 NEC convention with Big John Wubbolt. Spoke on the phone a few times about some pikes I was having issues with as well.

Anyway, I was heavy into apistos for 15 years or so, been out of the hobby a few years. Just recently got back in and am on the hunt for rare apistos in case anyone has any.

Came across this site just surfing around and noticed that Fran was here.

Hope to make some new friends!

Rich

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Welcome to the forum! I know there are several members who are keeping and some breeding apistos.

F8LBITE

Members
welcome to the forum! The upcoming meeting is about dwarf cichlids and im sure mainly apistos.

mab

Members
I have wild caught A. cacatuoides I brought back from Peur. I'm still working on getting a pair to breed.

Right now I'm breeding A. bitaeniata. A. eunotus and Apistogrammoides pucallpaensis.

I'm growing out some A. sp. 'Pevas Blue' thanks to George.

I also have some A. agassizii that I'm just holding waiting for space. Plus an assortment of wild caught extras and unidentified stuff in a tank with plenty of hiding spaces to see if anyone wants to pair up.