• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Neon Tetras

mchambers

Former CCA member
I'd be tempted to go with Cardinal Tetras over Neons, since they're bigger (less likely to get eaten, but still a risk) and like warmer temperatures more than Neons. They're essentially the same colors as Neon, with a longer red stripe.

mchambers

Former CCA member
Glad to hear the neons are working out well. They are not usually available from most club members. I'm not sure, but I don't think our vendor/sponsors usually carry them, so you'll probably have to go to a LFS or a chain.

Tropical Lagoon in Silver Spring had some a few weeks ago, and I think that store usually has them.

I usually go to tropical but wanted to check with group first. :D

Glad to hear the neons are working out well. They are not usually available from most club members. I'm not sure, but I don't think our vendor/sponsors usually carry them, so you'll probably have to go to a LFS or a chain.

Tropical Lagoon in Silver Spring had some a few weeks ago, and I think that store usually has them.