• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Free Otter Point Male

Cbaker

Members
I recently got an otter point male that i was treating for pop eye with Melafix. However, he lost the eye and i didnt want to euthanize him because he is healthy otherwise. He is free to anyone who might be interested. See pic

Thanks.

20140213_002056.jpg

20140213_001934.jpg

Cbaker

Members
oh he is still a dominant male. He was still chasing the other females in the tank before i took him out.

I have had fish with one eye and they adapt amazingly well. I have a female fryeri with one eye. She has no issues and breeds ever month. Its actually cool to see how they change their behavior to compensate. He may hug the glass with his blind side towards it because he will learn nothing can approach from that side.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Ading522

Members
Otter Points are pretty tough for Peacocks. Mine bred in a tank with Nimbo. livingstoni and Cop. borleyi.

Jesse,

Do you happen to have some male borleyi you are willing to let go?

Sent from my Xoom using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

If he's still available I will take him at aquamania. I have a ruby red and sunshine about the same size if you want to trade

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Rasta Fish

Members
Doesn't look like the correct otter point IMO
I think I have some otter point females if anyone wants them my male died
Pm me