• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Aquarium rock - base rock FS and 60 gallon Acrylic Cube tank

eden2020

Members
My son is saving money to move back to Florida and we are in the middle of getting our house ready for the market as well...

Sooooo.. he wants to sell his rock that he will not be able to use or take with him. I personally would keep it but he needs the extra cash.

Just under 100 lbs of rock similar in color to texas holey rock, but much lighter in weight. The picture shows all the rock you will get. Some pieces have some nice holes in them and looked great in his 55g (filled the whole tank). For reference in the picture is a coke can and the top of the freezer the rock is sitting on is 3.5 feet across and 2 feet front to back. Asking $150 for it OBO.

Also decided to sell a 60 gallon acrylic cube tank 24x24x24. It has some scratches on the top bracing and on the bottom. I bought it as a project and was going to buff it out, but with the move it will sit for a year. Asking $150 OBO on that as well. Tank is not plumbed and it completely open on the top minus about an inch or so around the edge where the tank bracing it. Super cool.

In Shepherdstown WV. I cannot be at the next meeting. House hunting, but can help arrange anything..

-Thanks Marc and family...

rock.jpg