• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Buying membership mail card?

Acpape0

Members
Hello,
Finally buying membership. There are a lot of people on here who are pretty helpful and have a lot of knowledge. I tried to make yesterday's meeting but was not possible. I really don't see me making any meetings in the near future either with that said can I get my membership card mailed to me? How do I go about doing this?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Once your membership is paid, contact Ruth (FishInMaryland is her screen name). She is the membership chair and is in charge of making the membership cards.

I will get your cards out to you. I have to double check to see if I have addresses and real names. Also, I have to confess that mailing out cards is not high on my to do list, so,I'm sorry if there is a bit of a delay, but I will get to it.

Ruth

tparker

Members
I paid also. And inquired regarding membership card. As usual no one has even replied to my pm.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Hi Adam,
When you paid online, you apparently didn't complete the form that would have your mailing address. If you please PM me your address, I will mail you a membership card.

Thai & Terrell,
Your cards went into the mail this morning. I've had them at the last 2-3 meetings, along with cards for about 70+ other members, which is the normal form of card distribution. Sorry you haven't been able to make the meetings.

Ruth Glaser