• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

ACA 2014, Louisville , Kentucky July 10-13, 2014

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Tracey and I are now registered.
And even though I have been before, we still signed up for the trip to Rusty's place. Its not everywhere you can see a Paddle fish in a gold fish pond. LOL

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Oh and there are direct flights from BWI to Louisville and they are not too bad. Like $225.00 round trip per person. South West

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Not sure about what kid stuff there is to do, but the one time I visited, the Louisville Slugger Museum and Churchill Downs were two cool place my wife and I visited.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
i am registered an dhave my hotel room booked, for several months now :) super stoked, remember, it is the OFFICIAL 20 year anniversary of the babes!

Greengirl

Members
I am arriving Thursday morning. I am worried I may miss Rusty's tour. Will his fishroom be open all day or only in the morning?

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
The Rusty trip shows that it leaves the hotel on Friday.
And its not that he has it open. It is only open to those on the side trip.

dogofwar

CCA Members
It's a planned trip...on Friday according to the schedule.

Siena and I reserved our spots.

Word is that there are very, very few left... so register and reserve yours today!

Matt

dogofwar

CCA Members
Message from Rusty:

The Fish House tour is almost sold out as well as the bourbon tour. Pre-Registrations ends today and the new price goes up by $10.00.

Hotel is filling up fast as well... so register now.

Matt

dogofwar

CCA Members
The always earnest (and/or Canadian) Uaru Joey will be at the ACA Convention in Louisville...

For folks who've followed his videos on DIY, a pretty cool opportunity to meet him...

[YT]nXaXYiaG6s4[/YT]

Matt