• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Aca Forum And Web

JustRon

Members
The ACA forum is going to stay operational and the software has been upgraded.

The site is located at ACA Web Forum

I would like the Capital Cichlids members, especially those of you that are also ACA Members, to come and take a look at the forum and provide some input. Those of you that haven't joined the ACA are also welcome and can help to form the organization if you choose to participate. Please post comments on the ACA Forum website.

I would also like to know what you think about the main website or just general comments on what you would like to see on the Internet from the ACA.

Please check out the forum, register if you haven't already, and help generate discussion on what you would like to see happen with the forum and website.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I have been a member of the ACA for quite a while and there are many
things that the ACA forum could do for the members if it were used more.
Please join if you can.
thanks

pat

maddog10

Members
They have an online trading post which will eventually be for members only. The ACA Forum is going to start getting a lot more traffic. More people to see what you have for sale or trade.

maddog10

Members
No fees for the Forum. You do need to be a member of the ACA to be able to access all areas. You can join from the forum or if you are already a member you need to PM the Admin. There are threads on the forum to help you out. Spread the word!