• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish Available at the Convention

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Just finished up typing up the list of fish for the bulletin board for the convention and figured I'd repost it here. Probably will not be on the forum that much after this afternoon (will be going to the hotel to set up), so shoot me a PM if you have questions or want to reserve something. I've fixed it to go to my email. Put your phone number in the PM so I can call you back.

Unless noted otherwise, most fish listed are juveniles (between 1.5" TL and 3" TL). Most juvenile fish will go around $3-5 for the smaller/more common stuff up to $6-10 for the larger/tougher to breed stuff. Numbers of juvies vary from just a few up to 20+, depending on the breed.

These are what we will have in the tanks in our room (some stuff is Mike OShea's):

· Malawi Peacocks
[FONT=&quot]o Aulonocara jacobfreibergi (Otter Point) /“Caroli jake” (coloring up)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]o Aulonocara jacobfreibergi (Undu Reef) / “Lemon jake”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]o Aulonocara baenschi/ ”Benga”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]o Aulonocara sp. Rubescens / “Ruby Red Peacock” (colored and breeding)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]o Aulonocara sp. Lwanda[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]o Aulonocara kandeense / “Blue orchid” [/FONT]
· Malawi Haps
[FONT=&quot]o Placidochromis phenochilus Tanzania / “Star Saphire" (few)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]o Protomelas spilonotus Tanzania Liuli / “Insignus”[/FONT] (coloring up)
[FONT=&quot]o Otopharynx Lithobates (Zimbabwe Rocks)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]o Protomelas taeniolatus “Fire Blue” (juveniles and adult breeding group)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]o Protomelas fenestratus[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]o Nimbochromis venustus (large 3"+)[/FONT]
· Malawi Mbuna
[FONT=&quot]o Cynotilapia afra “Cobue” (juveniles and adults)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]o Labeotropheus trewevasae[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]o Metriaclima aurora (Likoma Island) (adult breeding colony)[/FONT]
· Victorian
[FONT=&quot]o Pundamalia nyererei (Igombe Island)[/FONT]
· Tanganyikan
[FONT=&quot]o Altolamprologus compressiceps “Red Fin Lufubu” (breeding size)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]o Altolamprologus compressiceps “Gold head” (breeding size)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]o Neolamprologus cylindricus (breeding size)[/FONT]
· Miscellaneous
[FONT=&quot]o Albino bristlenose Ancistrus plecos[/FONT]

If you want me to hold fish for you, then you better show up. If I do not already know you or you are not registered for the convention, then payment in advance (Paypal) may be required. Sorry, not trying to be a stickler, just expecting that the fish will move pretty quickly starting Thursday.

Again, I will most likely not be checking this post. If you really want something, then shoot me a PM.

Hope to see you all there. It's gonna be great. :jumpy:

Cheers,
Tony

Last edited:

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Tony is at the hotel tonight and probably doesn't have his laptop with him. I've seen the group several times, and I'd say they range between 2.5" and 3.5". There may be one or two close to 4", so they're probably about 10 years old. :lol:

If I remember correctly, he bought these at ACA last year in Milwaukee.