• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

African Cichlid Pairs and Colonies

ErnieG

Members
The following pairs and colonies are for sale if interested please call or text me at 410-800-9742. PMs are welcome also.

Breeding Colony of 9 Neolamprologus Brevis: $45
Breeding Colony of 5 Julidochromis Regani: $35
Breeding pair of Neolamprologus Cylindicus: $20
Breeding trio of Neolamprologus hecqui: $25
1 Neolamprologus pulcher: $8
1 Neolamprologus Leleupi: $8

I'm looking for plants and 20 gallon high tank hoods, if you want to trade those are the items I'm interested in.

image.jpg

ErnieG

Members
Fish Update: the Julidochromis colony, Leleupi, daffodil, and breeding pair of Cylindicus are sold.

ErnieG

Members
Fish Update: all fish are still available the guy flaked on me, don't you hate flakers lol.

judtaaron

Members
wow Erinie ......... the " guy" didn't flake on you . I actually texted you multiple times explaining the mild emergencies I was involved in and it being out of my hands and you were not sympathetic nor considerate of that . I had even included pictures of my situation as proof and a sincere apology and request to purchase them the following night or this sunday/today ....... your response was a curt " coming or not...." I explained again and you never responded . I understand that people tend to "flake" and maybe you have had you fair share of it and you are cynical and assume the worse however your response to me and my situation was callus and wasn't justified. I find it interesting though that you chose to react negatively and even mentioning the situation flippantly here instead of responding to me and finding some resolution . I would even have considered paying you a holding fee or some other way of compensating you for your time and consideration . Im sorry you chose to handle my situation and me the way you did but if it is a reflection of you as a person and how you would have handled me in person perhaps it all ended for the best ... I'm sure you would agree! Take care Aaron

ErnieG

Members
wow Erinie ......... the " guy" didn't flake on you . I actually texted you multiple times explaining the mild emergencies I was involved in and it being out of my hands and you were not sympathetic nor considerate of that . I had even included pictures of my situation as proof and a sincere apology and request to purchase them the following night or this sunday/today ....... your response was a curt " coming or not...." I explained again and you never responded . I understand that people tend to "flake" and maybe you have had you fair share of it and you are cynical and assume the worse however your response to me and my situation was callus and wasn't justified. I find it interesting though that you chose to react negatively and even mentioning the situation flippantly here instead of responding to me and finding some resolution . I would even have considered paying you a holding fee or some other way of compensating you for your time and consideration . Im sorry you chose to handle my situation and me the way you did but if it is a reflection of you as a person and how you would have handled me in person perhaps it all ended for the best ... I'm sure you would agree! Take care Aaron

I don't see where I put your personal name on this thread, I just simply stated that I hate flakers. Your response to that statement was very uncalled for, and you did not send me pics of anything nor are you telling the truth of this situation.

aceofspades

I am in search of Neolamprologus Brevis, but if preferable I would like either a breeding pair or a female-female pair. I have a ten gallon that does need some work in order to get these fish, so if someone wants them before I do, that is perfectly fine. No one sells them in my area. I would love to observe their breeding antics, because they seem like very spunky, eccentric fish. I will sell any fry to my local fish stores, to any local people, and/or online. Thanks!

Freakgecko

Members
This thread is from 2014. Most of the members in that thread aren’t even around the forum anymore. I would recommend creating a new thread in the marketplace

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
Definitely create a new thread here in the Marketplace. MarkK MarkK might have these