• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Malawi FS: April 2012

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Placidochromis phenochilus Tanzania sold out pending head count tonight (have groups for young Marcus, Manuel and Davidhusker).

Thanks fellas.

eden2020

Members
Foss and kid's fish..

Tony...

If you can't put together a complete group of 6 and have left overs on the Phenos, just make me (Marcus) a deal on what you have left. Just wanted to add some to the mix to make sure I have what i need to build a group.

Reel- Yes, having your little guy buy fish (and tanks) works out quite well.

Marcus was assertive enough to be sooooo into Shellies that he did a Science project on them, and a new friend, not to mention any names (ARLENE!) took wonderful care of him and Marcus now has a thriving community of Shellies in his own 20L.

As for the Foss- my buddy had one in a 220 with other BIG Haps, it was by far the most relaxed, and never bothered anything in the tank. Get out of it's way when it eats. Clearly like all other African Cichlids, temperments can vary, but its all about having the right fish together. I had a Tropheops in the past that was nasty in one tank and a little angel in another.

Back to Tony selling his fish...

Thanks- marc and marcus

turfboss

Members
Tony -

Sorry I could not make it to the April meeting but would take two groups of the 4 for $10 Yellow labs if you still have some - pm'd you about some used tanks.

George