• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Meet my newest wet pet

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I used to have a jardini years ago. At about 7" he realized he was an apex predator. I had to rehome him at that point.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Don't they get super territorial at some point?

I've never kept one but there was a giant one in a tank by itself at Capitol Aquarium in Sacramento. It would attack the people who tried to clean it's tank...which meant that cleaning the display tanks for it, the African Lungfish and the 3' electric eel were the jobs for "the new guy" at the store :)

Matt

Thai

Members

I've never kept one but there was a giant one in a tank by itself at Capitol Aquarium in Sacramento. It would attack the people who tried to clean it's tank...which meant that cleaning the display tanks for it, the African Lungfish and the 3' electric eel were the jobs for "the new guy" at the store :)

Matt

Majority of them get super aggressive, Owens on here has a large beauty in a community tank, here's to hoping I get lucky and get a friendly one

Thai

Members
Update on the fella he's over a foot now and doing well! He had a stint where he became the typical jardini and murdered 18 tinfoil barbs and 5 silver dollars overnight but since putting him in a community setting with my cichlids he's calmed down. He's in a new tank now with minimal tank mates, hope stays mellow! He's weaned off of live foods and is on pellets.

image.jpg

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Update on the fella he's over a foot now and doing well! He had a stint where he became the typical jardini and murdered 18 tinfoil barbs and 5 silver dollars overnight but since putting him in a community setting with my cichlids he's calmed down. He's in a new tank now with minimal tank mates, hope stays mellow! He's weaned off of live foods and is on pellets.

Cuz he knows the cichlids you have are no joke lol

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
He looks great! I'm sure he loves his new tank.
I love aros. Unfortunately all of the mellow ones get to over 2 feet.

ddavila06

Members

Matt

i would be up for the challenge :D

great looking fish!