• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Aquamania booty

blkmjk

Members
For me, aqua mania turned into amphilophus mania...

4 Red Isletas
5 Trimacs
5 Lyonsi
8 Saggitae - I specifically chose not to get a bid card so I wouldnt be tempted to buy anything. Somehow, I still won an auction and came home with these guys. (thanks Terrell)
1 Zonatus
1 Bifa

I am done! Look for me to sell fish and upgrade tanks in the future. lol

Keep me in mind as those saggitae grow out. I would love some.

Drew

Drew

spazmattik

Members
Do 2" trimacs typically show red like this? (hoping this one turns into a stunner) One of the others has about half the red but the rest are colorless basically.

@ Drew - Terrell wants some of the saggitae too. I hope I can get a pair out of this group and will be glad to hook you guys up with the extras.

@ Trey - This is the group I bought. Super surprised when I saw my bag of 2" red isletas were actually about 4 inches!

trimac.jpg

redisletas.jpg

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Yes, trimacs will show red just below and behind their fins, even at a small size. They can breed small, like many in their family, so adult coloration begins to develop while still small.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Andrew - did you get the pair of Aequidens tetramerus from Rapps?

Matt

Yes, trimacs will show red just below and behind their fins, even at a small size. They can breed small, like many in their family, so adult coloration begins to develop while still small.

rich_one

Members
Yeah, I was pleased to be able to pick them up. I think I may need to add a few more to the school.

I started to bid on them, man... but when I saw you bidding on them, I let them go. LOL... so dibs, if you ever sell them! ROFLMAO!

-Rich

Wow where do i began:
Islantums
Trimacs
LaCeibas
Loisellie
Blue Pleco
Clown Pleco
Adonis Pleco
Lemon Drop Plecos
Snowball Pleco
Flash Pleco
Orinco Spotted Pleco
Bristle Nose Plecos
Jaguar Catfish

I think this covers everything i got... @Matt I still would like to get 2 of the Saggitae if possible

Wow where do i began:
Islantums
Trimacs
LaCeibas
Loisellie
Blue Pleco
Clown Pleco
Adonis Pleco
Lemon Drop Plecos
Snowball Pleco
Flash Pleco
Orinco Spotted Pleco
Bristle Nose Plecos
Jaguar Catfish

I think this covers everything i got... @Matt I still would like to get 2 of the Saggitae if possible

Did you buy that tiny little adonis from stilth? I'd say you got a good selection of plecos. I'm regreting not grabbing a flash from rapps

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

blkmjk

Members
I was very good this year for money spent. Although I did better last year(Spent less).

Snowball Pleco
Blue phantom Pleco
Green phantom Pleco
Cotapaque male he is a bull
Green dragon Plecos
Bushy nose Plecos
10 red cherry shrimp

I think that is it. I did move all of the inhabitants of my tanks around. And I think I have a couple things to sell off.

Oh and a ton of food form yfs.

Drew

zackcrack00

Members
I was very good this year for money spent. Although I did better last year(Spent less).

Snowball Pleco
Blue phantom Pleco
Green phantom Pleco
Cotapaque male he is a bull
Green dragon Plecos
Bushy nose Plecos
10 red cherry shrimp

I think that is it. I did move all of the inhabitants of my tanks around. And I think I have a couple things to sell off.

Oh and a ton of food form yfs.

Drew

I thought every fish you owned devoured shrimp?!?! Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

rich_one

Members
My haul:

Lake Nicaragua creamsicle midas
dormitator goby
5 spot jewel (already dead:()
silver arrowana
lyonsi
goup of convicts... I already forget the strain (sigh), but won them at the auction
blue phantom pleco
clown pleco
red Oscar
vieja bifa
8 angel fish

Regret not getting:

snowball pleco
green phantom pleco
couple of those charity angels
yellow head Freddie

blkmjk

Members
Marbled crays or rcs? My experience with the crays is no action then bam you have hundreds. I'm new to shrimp. So not sure about them. I expect it will take a couple of months to have a decent sized colony to pull some each week and feed out to the masses without noticing a dip in the population. That's why I want the crays too.

Drew