• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Canisters for sale

Raven20

Members
I have an Eheim 2217 and a Marineland C-360 (6 mos old) both filters have all the attachments...and media....P/U only....I don't attend the meetings...or take both for $125...prices are for club members and non club members..

360... $75
2217..$60

Last edited:

Raven20

Members
Your unnecessary remark about pricing and club membership.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

First of all, I said nothing about club membership, and second what is wrong with selling my stuff to a paid member or a non paid member? I don't get it? Are you mad because I included non members in my sale?
I don't understand why a non paid member is a big deal here, maybe some can't afford to join, I'm not looking to make an extra $5 because a person is a non paying member ,that's just crazy in my opinion. So I really don't know what your goal is here? If you feel you need to ban me, by all means be my guest...

Raven20

Members
I know what your talking about....its ok for people to charge an extra $5 in their post...but I can't charge the same price for a pd member and a non pd member? I'm really missing something here...I'm not trying to start trouble, I just don't know what your point is here...

Acpape0

Members
This is a first .... An admin hijacking a thread. I know for a fact there was no ill intent in his post, we need to stop looking for trouble around here, Russ is a paid member and deserves the same respect and tolerance of others... Admins are quick to ignore belittling or name calling but quick to pick fights with certain paid members.

Just to add dome levity to situation :
"If you ever see me wrestling a grizzly bear, you better jump in and help the bear"

"I am the LAW" judge Dredd

Last edited:

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Charge what you want just don't bring it up again.

This is exactly what I am referring to

"prices are for club members and non club members.."

If you want to discuss this further PM me. I'd rather not clutter your thread further.

Last edited:

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Charge what you want just don't bring it up again.

This is exactly what I am referring to

"prices are for club members and non club members.."

If you want to discuss this further PM me. I'd rather not clutter your thread further.

I think we are missing the point...
I have an Eheim 2217 and a Marineland C-360 (6 mos old) both filters have all the attachments...and media....P/U only....I don't attend the meetings...or take both for $125

360... $75
2217..$60

If you thought the post was off a pm would have sufficed... Maybe ask to change the wording via pm etc... We all need to calm down. Im going to blame this one on everyone is just on edge because if the World Cup LOL!

Good filters for sale get them now