• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Everyone loves turkey

lkelly

Members
Video of my son feeding his octopus turkey on Thanksgiving Day.

https://youtu.be/sKQbaMKT06M

Imagine my dejection when I clicked on the video to find out that there was no such thing as an octopus turkey. As a fan of the drumstick, this would have been the greatest Thanksgiving discovery ever.

Regardless, cool octopus. I have to imagine that cooked Thanksgiving bird is not a staple food in the wild.

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
The octopus is at Mote Aquarium in Sarasota, in the his cephalopod lab. The octopus later claimed it tastes like chicken!

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
Imagine my dejection when I clicked on the video to find out that there was no such thing as an octopus turkey. As a fan of the drumstick, this would have been the greatest Thanksgiving discovery ever.

Regardless, cool octopus. I have to imagine that cooked Thanksgiving bird is not a staple food in the wild.

LOL, I can see how my statement was misleading (always gotta get the comma in the right spot), and yeah, it would be the best discovery ever, especially if they grew back!