• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Have you ever have regret selling a fish ?

kevin911

Members
Just sold my centerpiece fish today, kind of sad already :(

Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

fish

Banned
I have never sold a fish xD i feel like if i buy a fish it is my responsibility to keep it. I do not get how people constantly sell their fish!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

kevin911

Members
Sold it because I don't think I can upgrade to bigger home for it anytime soon. - ya I don't get how people are all talk either :)

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I completely agree with zack, if you feel bad about selling something get something better with the money you got for it :)

Rasta Fish

Members
One way to look at it is, stop being "selfish"
Think about the fish, not you
Its has a better home than you can provide :D
Sorry had to take your mind off it!
I do know that feeling

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I had to rehome an argentea and psittacus due to aggression. Glad I did. The argentea now is boss of a 500g and the parrot now runs a 265.

kevin911

Members
I had to rehome an argentea and psittacus due to aggression. Glad I did. The argentea now is boss of a 500g and the parrot now runs a 265.

Hopefully mine will be in a similar situation soon.

Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Leffler817

CCA Members
I once sold a fish to make room for other incoming fish. It was a single male. I regretted it instantly. The guy who bought it put up for sale within a month. I tried to buy it back but he wouldn't sell it without making a 1/3 profit. It still burns me but more so the person's actions than the sold fish....

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app