• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Crystal Red & Black Shrimp for Sale

Bazurko

Members
Hi there, I have a 55 gallon freshwater tank with a colony of 200+ crystal black and crystal red shrimp that are actively breeding and have been for 2 years. I need to break down the entire tank, so I am open to selling all the shrimp at once or in batches of 10, 20, 30, etc. Grades range from A to SS, a few SSS as well.

My water parameters are ph: 6-6.2, TDS: 170, Temperature: 74-76. Use pure RO water (3/4 RO, 1/4 tap) + Fluval Shrimp Supplement for water changes. Aquasoil substrate.

Price is negotiable, please ask me any questions.

Local pick up in the Rockville area.

Thanks!

IMG_6996.jpg

IMG_6998.jpg

IMG_7002.jpg

Becca

Members
Are you selling off plants, lighting, etc. or just the shrimp?

It's not currently possible to PM (private message) you - it would be great if you listed some prices.

blkmjk

Members
I'm down for a load of shrimp I have a 30 gallon I'm setting up as a food factory a breeding colony of shrimp. How much for a group of 30???

mchambers

Former CCA member
Crystal shrimp

I'm down for a load of shrimp I have a 30 gallon I'm setting up as a food factory a breeding colony of shrimp. How much for a group of 30???

Drew,

From what I've read, crystal shrimp are not as prolific as red cherry shrimp, so might not be a good source for food.

Maybe an invert expert can weigh in here.

Matt

Bazurko

Members
Hi all, thanks for the interest. Anyway I can change the private message feature? If not, please email me at andrewshrimp@gmail.com.

I'd be happy to chat about selling plants, lights, fixture, etc, just shoot me over a note.

Thanks!

Andrew

Bazurko

Members
Prices will depend on grade, quantity, and size, but $3-$5 per shrimp. Can I change the private message function?

mchambers

Former CCA member
I bought 20+ shrimp from Andrew today. They are beautiful, as is the tank they are in. I'd definitely encourage others to get these while you've got a chance.

Matt

Becca

Members
I bought 20+ shrimp from Andrew today. They are beautiful, as is the tank they are in. I'd definitely encourage others to get these while you've got a chance.

Matt

I couldn't resist... I tried, but your review did me in. I'm picking some up on Friday. So excited!!!

Bazurko

Members
Thanks everyone for the kind words. I underestimated how many shrimp there were and still have 200+ CRS/CBS remaining and need to sell them ASAP! Since I only have a few more days to get rid of the rest, price will be $1-$2 per shrimp depending on quantity. Most are adults, some are berried. Please text/call me at 240-888-3922 if you are interested. Thanks!