• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

XL Clown Loaches

HoleyRockofTex

CCA Members
I have 5 clown loaches all in perfect health and fat that I would like to sale. They range from 4.5" to 5.5". I'm asking $350 for the group. I can post pictures upon request. Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions.
thank you
david

Thai

Members
Loaches are huge and fat, seen them in person! If I didn't just spend 500 at the vet for my dog I would have snatched these up already!

HoleyRockofTex

CCA Members
Sorry I had not looked at this in a while. I will get some pic and post them tonight. I have grown them out from about 1-2" and it has taken 5-7 years. They have great personality and are always out and about.

Hey Dave. Would love the loaches. But I'm still trying to grow out the red top lithobates group I picked up.

You breaking down all of the tanks or just the big ones?

Wayne

HoleyRockofTex

CCA Members
I am on the fence. I am not sure what to do long term (expand or sell almost all), but for now I am just moving the clowns are a few africans (rusties and Metriaclima sp. "mbweca").